Register Home
980947683@qq.com

11-09 14:45

杰盟团队赴福州推广,我们在奋进!
第52届(2016年秋季)全国制药机械暨中国国际制药机械博览会在福州正式开幕,来自全球的1300多家参展企业齐聚福州,其中国际馆面积首次突破2万平方米,其规模是历届来最大的一次。 全国制药机械博览会是亚洲最大的制药机械行业专业展会,连续被商务部列为重点支持展会之一,是业界公认的专业化、国际化、规模大、展品全、观众多,而且集贸易、研讨于一体的制药装备行业交流平台。 杰盟团队肩负重要使命,远赴福州,开始了为期4天的推广之路。为了此次展会,我们准备了上千份宣传资料,同时,程序组也快马加鞭及时上线了手机注册、数据分析等功能。福州,我们来啦!
<span style=”line-height: 1.42857;”>此次展会,比起十月的上海CBB,规模更大、参展商更多,为此,小伙伴们卯足了劲挨家挨户推广我们的平台。杰盟在线展会是一个帮助用户找产品、找客户的全球行业性展会平台,足不出户就可以轻松便捷地找到你想要的,甚至更多让你意外的产品和行业资讯。 接连几场展会的推广,我们的平台已经积攒了相当不错的人气,来过我们平台的用户都对平台的功能和数据表示满意。目前我们的平台日均IP已达9000次,入驻企业1000余家,产品数58000余个。未来,我们将竭尽全力将平台做得更好,连接所有优质企业,将杰盟在线展会建设成为行业内最大最全最新的数据中心,为企业提供最优质便捷的服务。</span>

Recommend

As Sergey and I wrote in the original founders letter 11 years ago, “Google is not a conventional company. We do not intend to become one.” As part of that, we also said that you could expect us to make “smaller bets in areas that might seem very speculative or even strange when compared to our current businesses.” From the start, we’ve always strived to do more, and to do important and meaningful things with the resources we have. We did a lot of things that seemed crazy at the time. Many of those crazy things now have over a billion users, like Google Maps, YouTube, Chrome, and Android. And we haven’t stopped there. We are still trying to do things other people think are crazy but we are super excited about. We’ve long believed that over time companies tend to get comfortable doing the same thing, just making incremental changes. But in the technology industry, where revolutionary ideas drive the next big growth areas, you need to be a bit uncomfortable to stay relevant. Our company is operating well today, but we think we can make it cleaner and more accountable. So we are creating a new company, called Alphabet. I am really excited to be running Alphabet as CEO with help from my capable partner, Sergey, as President. What is Alphabet? Alphabet is mostly a collection of companies. The largest of which, of course, is Google. This newer Google is a bit slimmed down, with the companies that are pretty far afield of our main internet products contained in Alphabet instead.
Come from:个人心情