Register Home
980947683@qq.com

11-09 14:40

杰盟在线展会携手温州泵阀展一同前行 10月27-29日,2016第十一届温州(金鹰)泵阀展览会(下称PVPEW)在永嘉瓯北文化体育广场盛大举行。PVPEW是阀门类、水泵类、流体类及相关生产、制造、检测、维修等机械设备的专业盛会。杰盟在线展会作为全球领先的工业线上展会平台,应邀参展了此次盛会。永嘉瓯北泵阀产业诞生于上世纪60年代末,经过40多年的发展,已经成为该县第一大支柱产业,也是目前全国最大、最集中的泵阀产品生产基地。全县目前拥有泵阀及相关企业1187家,其中年产值5亿元以上企业2家、1亿元以上企业24家,产品涉及3000多个品种、40000多个规格,并相继出口到俄罗斯、欧盟、美国等150多个国家和地区。 在展会现场我们与温州泵阀展的主办方建立了密切的合作伙伴关系,与众多参展企业达成了合作意向,未来我们将携手温州泵阀展,走向更高更广的舞台!

Recommend

As Sergey and I wrote in the original founders letter 11 years ago, “Google is not a conventional company. We do not intend to become one.” As part of that, we also said that you could expect us to make “smaller bets in areas that might seem very speculative or even strange when compared to our current businesses.” From the start, we’ve always strived to do more, and to do important and meaningful things with the resources we have. We did a lot of things that seemed crazy at the time. Many of those crazy things now have over a billion users, like Google Maps, YouTube, Chrome, and Android. And we haven’t stopped there. We are still trying to do things other people think are crazy but we are super excited about. We’ve long believed that over time companies tend to get comfortable doing the same thing, just making incremental changes. But in the technology industry, where revolutionary ideas drive the next big growth areas, you need to be a bit uncomfortable to stay relevant. Our company is operating well today, but we think we can make it cleaner and more accountable. So we are creating a new company, called Alphabet. I am really excited to be running Alphabet as CEO with help from my capable partner, Sergey, as President. What is Alphabet? Alphabet is mostly a collection of companies. The largest of which, of course, is Google. This newer Google is a bit slimmed down, with the companies that are pretty far afield of our main internet products contained in Alphabet instead.
Come from:个人心情